We are Hiring!!!
Digital Marketing Director
Whole Healthy Food, LLCwas founded in Cornell Business and Technology Park at Ithaca, NY in 2019. Our company is built to discover, develop, and supply functional food proteins and therapeutic food ingredients for food and nutraceutical applications. Our long-term goal is to become the one of the largest nutraceutical ingredients and functional food protein companies worldwide. Our 3 co-founders PhD’s in food science, and have undergone extensive training in both academic and industrial environments. Whole Healthy Food’s growth will be strongly driven by continuous technological innovations under their leadership. Whole Healthy Foodsis a 2019 winner of the prestigious Grow-NY competition, based on our innovative product concept.
We have successfully developed and produced our first branded ingredient, Max Bloc® white kidney bean protein, a superior carb blocker, to efficiently block starch and calories from metabolizing food, using a patent-pending process.
Prefer Ithaca, NY, but location is flexible
The Digital Marketing Director’s overall responsibility will be to develop an online marketing strategy, execute digital marketing plans, manage digital contents and sale channels, and to use online marketing tools or platforms to increase sales.
Operate as an initiator for all matters specific to the digital marketing and online sales.
· Work with product manager to create content for website, social media, ads, and printed material regularly, weekly or bi-weekly.
· Work with inside and outside resources to develop marketing content and deliver ads on major online channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, Amazon, using tailored landing page.
· Update website, email newsletter, blogs, and social media regularly.
· Ensures that all procedures are completed at high quality standards and can lead to profitable outcomes.
· Actively work with other team members to manage and analyze online sales, conversion rates, operation costs, and profits.
· Ability to identify the most effective marketing contents/channels and allocate marketing resource/budgets accordingly.
· Ability to apply various online tools/software to explore new customer base and retain current customers.
Convey our value proposition to customers and deliver consistent brand value to customer.
Understand customer demographics and follow marketing trends of products in similar category, digitally.
Experienced and passionate about online business, marketplace, SEO, and other necessary tools for digital marketing.
Must be able to self-initiate and lead other team members to support the online marketing activities.
Passionate about food/supplement or related industry.
Proven track in start-ups is a plus.
To find out more about us, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org